C550 STABILO 4 WELDS
The C 550 STABILO is a Vertical Form Fill and Seal machine which produces STABILO Bags: this is a package with a square base and four sealed corners. Rigid, beautiful, always in shape, it “stands up on its own”: this is the ideal package for those who need an innovative and eye-catching way to dress their products.
Thanks to its innovate structure and its flexibility, the same machine can produce more types of packages, such as pillow bags and block bottom bags. In fact, the forming tube is easily
interchangeable: Size or format changing operations take place in just a few minutes. It is suitable for wrapping delicate products combined with multihead weighers and volumetric dosing systems.
– Intermittent sealing system;
– High productivity: up to 45 packages per minute;
– Air Consumption: 300 Liters per minute;
– Weight: 580 kg.
– Man machine interface through a Lcd colour Touch screen. Extremely simple and easy to learn programming software;
– Bag length controlled by encoder;
– Motorized film reel unwinding group for a max. 550 mm. wide film reel;
– Automatic stop device at film end;
– Pneumatic operating longitudinal sealing group, 300 mm long;
– Motorized side belts for film pulling;
– Crimper width 300 mm;
– Possible combination with multihead weighers and volumetric dosing systems;
– Photocell for printing registration;
– Thermal Date Coder.