The C 550 TE is a Vertical Form Fill and Seal compact machine, PLC controlled, suitable for packing a range of small to medium sized products at speeds of up to 80 packages per minute. Especially disegned for production of pillow bags and square bottom bags ( with additional forming tube), it can be equipped with bag closing unit by means of closures Clip- or Twistband on board.
The machine can also be assembled in a reclinined position in cases where the product being packaged is very fragile. You can use a variety of wrapping material types, including
polyethilene, PVA, polypropylene and multi-layer laminates to produce high integrity seals.
– Intermittent sealing system;
– Reel Width: max. 550 mm band;
– Air Consumption: 200 NI/min;
– Standard colour: grey RAL 9007
– Weight: 580 kg
– Electro-pneumatically controlled machine
– Bag length controlled by encoder;
– Motorized film reel unwinding group for a max.550 mm. wide film reel;
– Automatic stop device at film end;
– Forming tube for one size of film;
– Motorised side belts for film pulling.
– Transversal sealing width: 300/400 mm.
– Longitudinal sealing length: 500 mm.
– Possible combination with multihead weighers and volumetric dosing systems;
– Photocell for printing registration;
– Thermal Date Coder.